✓ Changes to Election Laws 2020 and 2021
✓ Rules for Party Representatives
✓ Do’s and Don’t
✓ What If’s?
✓ Letter of Authorization signed by local Unit Party Chairman, may be copied, original not necessary.
✓ Application to be Officer of Elections
- Local city or county website under “Voting and Elections”
- Virginia Department of Elections website
- Must notify the local Unit Party Chairman (or independent candidate) to send a letter to the local Board of Elections verifying that you are authorized to represent the “Party” as an Officer of Elections
Election Integrity Resources & Updates
Articles – coming soon!
Documents – more coming soon!
- Facts and Views about a Federal Takeover of America’s Elections
- Facts and Views about the Left’s Planned Federal Takeover of America’s Election Systems
- Sample email to justify cost to purchase registered voter lists
- Virginia Elections Day Guide (Rev2021_03)