- Resources, activities, and training.
- Litigation to work with lawyers and groups bringing forth election related cases in Virginia.
- Virginia’s electoral boards and registrars.
- Issue specific coalitions.
- Key state and federal issue related legislation.
COMMUNICATIONS & MESSAGING
- Establish a platform to share and find issue related information.
- Promote the necessity for understanding election law and policy, per the:
- Code of Virginia Title 24.2. Elections
- GREB (General Registrar and Electoral Board) Handbook
POTENTIAL POLICY RECOMMENDATIONS
- Audit voter registration lists
- Prevent vote trafficking (ballot harvesting)
- Verify citizenship of voters.
- Allow election observers complete access to the election process.
- Require voter ID.
- Limit absentee ballots
- Secure paper ballots (watermark ballots)
- Discontinue same-day and automatic voter registration.
- Reject private funding of official election agencies and operations.
TRAINING & ENGAGEMENT
- Identify individuals willing to serve as election staff and/or poll workers.
- Provide or assist with training for individuals willing to serve as poll watchers and challengers.
- Assist in efforts to ensure Election Officer representation IAW VA Code, place the maximum allowable poll watchers, deploy all needed poll workers.